MyCardStatement Login account offers certain rewards and benefits to the users once they meet specific requirements. However, all the registered users are certainly eligible to win My Card Statement rewards once they start accessing their respective accounts at MyCardStatement.com.
The MyCardStatement bonus point rewards program applies to all credit card users with distinguished plans. Here are the details for the same:-
- Basic program – earn 1 ScoreCard reward point for every dollar spent
- Redeem the points for merchandise, car rentals, cruises, hotels, or air travel with fewer constraints and no blackout moments.
- With “Start”, users can combine points from varied accounts.
- Promotions are all managed by Fowler State Bank.
- Points for 36 months.
- Visit www.mycardstatement.com to view the points balance, redeem the points, and more.
- Check the bank statement each month for forthcoming promotions.
Advantages Of Preferring MyCardStatement
Once connected to MyCardStatement, it is an online hub by which users can view credit card transactions in an uncommon period. Users can have track of contemporary payments later. If users discover any suspicious activity, they will be informed via real-time notifications from MyCardStatement.com.
- Currently in open proceedings and pending purchases.
- Get an overview of the directions.
- Utilize paperless bank statements.
- Submit and report any non-relevant expenses (only accessible for companies utilizing expense management program).
- Users can split the transaction between two distinct debit accounts.
- Check the number of transactions as per the value and the date.
The official MyCardStatement Login portal also enables users to view the credit card statement at any time, as you no longer have to wait until the end of the month to see all your credit card financial interactions. The account also allows users to set up personalized notifications so they can focus on the expenses and finances.
- Manage the CCB credit cards anytime at www.mycardstatement.com.
- View the existing balance and payment data, transaction history, bank statement images, and make online payments easily.
- Credit cards are subject to credit consent. Charges do not grow while the plan is open.